Thursday, August 15, 2013

Thankful Thursdays

Each week I update this blog a few times with what I'm thankful for.  And each week, I forget to actually publish it on a Thursday!  Go figure....


Fri - Fridays...it was a tough week and so happy it's over. 

Sat - Lake del Valle with friends and family

Sun - Craigs List - I think I've been thankful for CL before for selling my things on it.  This time I'm thankful because I found the crib I wanted on there.  I'm sorry, but I'm not spending more money on a baby's furniture than I did on my own bedroom furniture. 

Mon - Hilton Garden Inn - finally got a good enough rate to stay at a hotel near the office (thanks to using another company's corporate rate....ssshhhh).  I always found it ironic that I could stay at any hotel I wanted in Los Angeles -- from 3 star to 5 star for $125 a night.  Yet in Minneapolis, all the hotels start at $159.  

Tues - Gel nail polish - totally worth the extra $10 to not have to wait for them to dry

Wed - Otis Spunkmeyer - damn he makes a good cookie.  It's a good thing Nick and I weren't dating when he used to work there.   

Thur - CLEAR membership - Hertz lost my driver's license.  It's a long story.  Even though they don't have the CLEAR program at MSP, they somehow were able to look me up, validate my identity, and let me go through Security without all the extra pat downs. I am grateful because I would have missed my flight otherwise.  

No comments:

Post a Comment