Tuesday, April 12, 2011

It's Time

There has been all kinds of hype and speculation around a social media campaign that the ASU Athletics Department was planning to announce today. Earlier this afternoon, they ended up unveiling a new font and pitchfork logo, but the main change was introducing black to the uniforms.  So being that I AM a Sun Devil and that the IMAZ course goes right by Sun Devil Stadium, I just had to pay tribute to this big change for ASU!

It will take some time to get used to, but I like it a lot.  I don't love the black, even though it looks sharp on a uniform, but I do like the new logo and font. What resonates with me the most is the "It's Time" campaign that surrounded the launch.  Because, just like it was time for ASU to create some new excitement, it was also time for me to do something I always wondered about, but never imagined would happen.  So while I have my struggles here and there from week to week, my pitchforks are still high.  Because it's time.


1 comment: