Thursday, May 16, 2013

Thankful Thursdays

Fri - Eye glasses - they sure make computer work less taxing.  

Sat - Birthday celebrations

Sun - Spending time with momma

Mon - Maternity pants - they make a 6 hour flight much more pleasant

Tue - Welcome to Sapphire!  It's probably my 5th or 6th time attending this conference over the years. And every year I am just as amazed as the year before at how they manage to organize 20,000 people so effectively and efficiently. 

Wed - Asparagus Fries!  downright delicious

Thur -  Got to see Bonnie Raitt, Martina McBride, and Alan Jackson in concert tonight!  Every year Sapphire hosts a concert for the attendees.  Last year I had no interest in Van Halen so I flew home. But there was no way I was leaving early this year!  They were all great, but I absolutely loved seeing Alan Jackson perform!

No comments:

Post a Comment