Thursday, June 6, 2013

Thankful Thursdays

Fri - Installed a new dishwasher. Of course, we ran into multiple issues along the way, and it wasn't a "piece of cake" like Sears said it would be.  But it was still worth doing ourselves instead of paying $120 for someone else to do it. 

Sat - Redwood Regional Park - the team had a run here this morning so I went and walked through the redwoods.  I had no idea we had redwoods in the East Bay.  I thought they were only in South, Peninsula, and North Bay!

Sun - Arriving safely in Connecticut after a 3 hour delay, an hour at Hertz due to a SNAFU, and a 120 mile drive in a thunderstorm.  It was not fun or safe and am thankful.

Mon - I was part of a workshop all day in back in the Leadership Center at work.  This means gourmet lunch.  Today's menu included shrimp, scallops, and grilled lamp chops.  

Tue - A nectarine, blueberry, and arugula salad.

Wed - Orange juice.  I eat and drink an awful lot of citrus since I've been pregnant. 

Thur - NCIS.  I was never really"in" to this show, but it's always on the USA network these days.  Since I've been flying JetBlue to JFK, I basically just set the channel to USA and can read or work while watching all these back episodes.

No comments:

Post a Comment