Thursday, June 20, 2013

Thankful Thursdays

So many things to be grateful for this past week, but mainly it was my last week working in Connecticut!

Fri - Finally starting the process for a kitchen remodel.  Paperwork is signed!  Now we just need to pick everything out and finalize the design.  I am also grateful for my mom.  It's convenient to have an architect in the family when you are trying to figure this stuff out.  

Sat - a Breakfast at Tiffany's themed bridal shower.  Thankfully, I had a very forgiving black dress that I can still fit into and found some pearls from an old costume party to wear.  

Sun - Air traffic control - have you ever pondered the pure complexity and logistics that goes behind managing air traffic?  It's quite mind boggling to learn how much goes on that we don't even think/know about (especially the documentary on air traffic the morning of 9/11)

Mon - Haribo - the original gummi bears!

Tues - red meat - I enjoy a good steak once every few months and am a fan of In-N-Out.  But over the past month or so, I've been desiring red meat a lot more often.  The best part is that lots of happy kicking goes on during any lunch or dinner consisting of steak. 

Wed - I finally passed Level 147 in Candy Crush.  I swear I have played this level 5 times before bed every night for 3 weeks.  This movie trailer about Candy Crush is hilarious.



Thur - Hopefully, the last trafficky 70 mile drive to JFK and 6 hour flight home in a very long time!  Finally heading back to my happy work environment in Minnesota. 

No comments:

Post a Comment