Monday, December 6, 2010

Getting Started

The hardest part about getting started is simply that -- taking the first step. So this is my first post.  I publish blogs for work, but never anything personally.  I've always thought blogs, Facebook, Twitter, etc. to be slightly narcissistic.  But, here I am creating one.  Why?  Because the journey I'm embarking on (training for an Ironman) is one that I will want to remember forever.  


This blog will be an online journal for me to not only track my progress, but, most importantly, to be a reminder of my growth as an individual.  It will allow me to bitch and complain and be cranky.  And, then 6 months later, I can read all my whining and just laugh at how pathetic I sounded and be grateful at where I am now.  There will be no filters.  Because this is MY journal.  I will write as if no one is reading it.  Because it's not for anyone else.  It's for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment