Monday, December 20, 2010

Schlepping

It's only Week 6 of training with the team and I am already tired of schlepping all the crap around. I've decided that packing for the workouts is more stressful than the actual workout itself!  


We're swimming -- Bathing suit, goggles, cap, flip flops, morning clothes, brush, hairband
We're spinning -- Bike, bike trainer, bike shoes, bike pants, shirt, sports bra, gloves, sunglasses, socks, and heart rate monitor
We're running -- Tennis shoes, road ID
It's a long workout -- Nutrition, water, and food
PS... it's raining and cold -- Jacket, windbreaker, head cover, base layers, beanie


This picture of me (extremely grumpy at 7am) makes me realize I need a massage soon, since I can't walk upright with that damn bag on my shoulder!





No comments:

Post a Comment