Thursday, July 18, 2013

Thankful Thursdays

Fri - Summer rolls - I really enjoy making these for summer parties, but I don't know how you can possibly make them in only 70 minutes.  I swear it takes 70 minutes just to prep and then 2 hours to roll the dang things!  Maybe it's because I usually triple the recipe, so it takes 3 times as long...
http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/food-network-kitchens/shrimp-summer-rolls-recipe/index.html

Sat - Had to take the 3 hour glucose test and passed well under the range.  *sigh*

Sun - No traffic driving in to the City and found parking immediately, which happened to be right in front of the restaurant!

Mon - Started some consulting work for Intel again.  Thankful that I still have relationships with so many people there and can help them improve their processes.

Tues - Yoga.  It was actually quite humbling considering my uterus is the size of a soccer ball and I'm extremely limited in what I can do. But I'm inspired to go to pre-natal yoga now so I can learn how to properly modify the positions. 

Wed - a local client.  The traffic is AWFUL.  But at least I am not on a plane. 

Thur - Being 4 hours away from Tahoe.  One of the most beautiful places in the US!

No comments:

Post a Comment