Thursday, July 25, 2013

Thankful Thursdays

Fri - Body pillow to support baby - I didn't bring my pillow to Tahoe and slept miserably, but Costco has fancy ones they are selling for $12.99 right now.  Score! 

Sat - Cooling off in Lake Tahoe - Nick ran 34 miles in 95 degree weather.  I was so hot and I was just sitting on a bleacher under a tent.  But after he was done, we went to Zephyr Cove to cool off in the water and sit on the beach.  I also got to build a hole in the sand so I could lie on my stomach.  It was glorious!

Sun - Fresh vegetables from the farm

Mon - Natalie was here to help me start packing up the kitchen.  Remodel begins July 30!

Tues - Colosimo's sausage (courtesy of Miss Natalie)

Wed - Awesome results on SanDisk project - I was hired for a really short term project to improve the amount of time they were spending in the system and it's an 80% reduction in work for them now!

Thur - Zucchini - I really should just start growing my own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment