Thursday, February 7, 2013

Thankful Thursdays

My friend, Bryn, writes Thankful Thursdays.  These posts always make me smile.  I've done the gratitude journal before and then quickly lose discipline in writing every day.  So here's a new twist on the attitude of gratitude and things that happened this week for which I am thankful.

Fri - Ranch 99 - where I can buy things like spring roll wrappers, curry paste, gai lan and CP Wonton Noodle.  Plus, it's the only place in the world where an entire aisle is dedicated just to soy sauce.  Yep, the ENTIRE aisle!

Sat - Fresh local dungeness crab and 20% off Sports Basement coupons

Sun - Deveined shrimp (I bought veined once.  I'll never do it again.)

Mon - Another week of no traveling/airports

Tues - Getting in a good spin workout without ever leaving the house

Wed - 90 minute track workout (which I didn't want to go to, but was glad I did) followed by Rubio's.  I love that place and they are sparse in this neck of the woods (but near our track workouts so maybe that should be my motivation for going to team track workouts)

Thur - My coworker, Michael, who troubleshooted some "uncomfortable" areas of SAP with me today via Skype for over two hours 




1 comment: