Thursday, February 28, 2013

Thankful Thursdays

Three trips in the past 10 days so not a lot of training to report unfortunately.  But, here is what I'm thankful for this week:

Fri - A beautiful walk/jog around Tempe Town Lake, Wildflower Bread Company (one of my PHX favorites), and dinner with three of my favorite people

Sat - a picturesque wedding complete with yellow roses for the AKPsi'ers

Sun - The Hilton - It's been awhile since I've been able to stay in a full-service hotel.  Oh how nice it was to workout in a hotel with lots of equipment and proper air circulation.

Mon - Obama's Export Reform - the changes that were announced 3 years ago are FINALLY going into effect in 2013 and I look forward to figuring out how to put all those changes in my clients' systems (job security).

Tues - the beautiful weather in Orange County

Wed - Thai food.  I'm still addicted to pad see ew gai

Thur - Short month! Spring is almost here.

1 comment:

  1. Pad see ew is my favorite!! Looks like our Sound of Music/Grease night will also include some Thai food!

    ReplyDelete