Thursday, February 14, 2013

Thankful Thursdays

I got to spend a lovely 3 nights in the Santa Cruz mountains without cell service this past weekend, which makes me just generally thankful to live among such beauty!

Fri - Scrapbooking weekend

Sat - Great hike in the redwoods and lots of fresh air and I finished my Argentina album. 

This was my favorite page in the book.  So simple with just black and white because the color of the buildings are super vibrant 

Sun - AKPsi - I figure I owe it my involvement.  It brought me a great college experience, best friends, and even a husband.

Mon - Tasty Bite's Madras Lentils

Tues - A super sweaty spin while watching the Americans 

Wed - WIT - I wasn't excited to attend as I wasn't interested in this month's topic, but I coordinated a Dress for Success drive so I had to go and collect all the donations.  I ended up running into an SAP acquaintance, who I really needed to speak with, and got to see several of my old customers!

Thur - Valentine's Day - as an adult, it's pretty silly.  But every Feb 14, I am reminded of how much I LOVED writing my Valentines and passing out cards in elementary school.  


No comments:

Post a Comment