Thursday, April 4, 2013

Thankful Thursdays

Fri - Language of Flowers - one of the best books I've read in awhile.  And, beautiful San Diego!

Sat - Getting to cheer on 2500 athletes and some great friends and my husband at Ironman California 70.3 in Oceanside!  Will post some pictures and a recap of the awesome day soon.

Sun - Easter egg fun

Mon - my Samsung Note. It was a wedding present that's too big to use for a phone.  But it's great to catch up on TV shows while on the airplane.

Tues - free vitamin-packed delicious meals at the client's Leadership Center.  Breakfast, lunch, and afternoon snacks!  This is our last week at the Leadership Center which means we have to downgrade to cafeteria food starting next week.

Wed - fairly decent sushi in the Farmington Marriott.

Thur - forgot to set my alarm for the first time while on the road.  Thankfully, I woke up at 6am on my own.  


No comments:

Post a Comment