Thursday, April 11, 2013

Thankful Thursdays

Fri - My extremely wonderful and comfortable bed.  A very long week and long flight and so happy to be home!

Sat - The Voice.  With a DVR, I can watch 6 hours of TV in only 90 minutes!  I don't need to see any of the sappy backstories.  Just give me the performances and the coach's bantering back and forth.  I love the blind auditions.  

Sun - The law of attraction.  I really did not want to get on a plane today.  I was only home for 1 day.  And I guess the Universe decided the only way to do so was for me to get sick.  A trip to the hospital and a doctor telling me I couldn't travel for a week.  I never thought I'd be so grateful for being sick.

Mon - Rest

Tues - Grandma.  Since I was at home this week, I took the opportunity to visit with her.  It had been awhile.

Wed - The heat!  It's finally toasty enough out that I can sit in my cold family room without a blanket.  I will be grateful for it, in a few months, but it's just been too dang cold since November.

Thur - An upstairs laundry room.  My last two houses had the laundry right next to the bedroom.  This concept wasn't actually designed into homes until about 25 years ago.  That architect was a genius.  

No comments:

Post a Comment