Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Spin spin spin

I really enjoy my spin workouts these days.  The Ironteam spins were very endurance oriented and well....boring.  But, for the past few months, I've switched to a lot of interval training and high intensity workouts and I find them much more enjoyable.  At my house, I train on my old bike in front of the TV.  It's where I catch up on my DVR.  And, I'd like to think that my house is aesthetically pleasing.  However, when I am at Nick's house I set up in the garage.  After I was done with a workout the other day, I looked at my little station and thought, "Wow, that's pretty ugly."   But, I don't even notice the lack of aesthetics.  I have my iPhone to tell me what my workout is, my iPod to listen to my favorite songs, loud speakers, and a fan.  The set up is perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment