Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Real Ryder Spinning

Tonight I finally took a spin class in Los Angeles.  I love spinning and don't get to go as much as I'd like since now I usually spin on my trainer rather than in a class.  I have tried to make it to a class several times since I've been working in LA, but never made it in time or had issues with a gym membership in another city or whatnot.  Anyway, I left work early to workout with two AKPsi friends at Real Ryder Studios in Brentwood.  It's a spin bike that leans and turns so you work more muscles.  It also has aerobars, which is missing on most spin bikes.  I was uncomfortable not having my bike shoes, and extremely distracted by the girl in front of me who was bouncing all over the place because her seat was too high and her tension too low, but it was still a good workout and I can definitely see the appeal.  Here is a demonstration video, but there is no talking so it's pretty boring.




1 comment:

  1. Hello! Thanks for the review of the bike and the class! I'd like to share our YouTube channel, RealRyderTV (http://www.youtube.com/user/RealRyderTV), where you can find much more exciting videos and people with good form! Cheers & good luck on your training!

    ReplyDelete