Friday, January 6, 2012

IMAZ 2011 Review in Pictures

OK, so I realize that Ironman was almost six weeks ago now and I'm quite late to the finish line on this one (pun intended?).  I had hoped to put this together the week after IMAZ, but hope is the keyword in that sentence.  I was waiting on some pictures from a few people and finally gave up.  


Nan came to visit a few weeks ago and that was all I needed to finally get this done.  And, she was kind enough to put all the finishing touches on it for me.


Unfortunately, the video is not available for mobile devices.  Yes, I know how to make it available, but Youtube won't let me until I am granted permission (still waiting on one of the companies).  If you are at a computer, please press play.  If you're reading this on your phone, please come back later.  I'm glad I finally did this.  For those that talk to me regularly, they know my mind is still having a hard time accepting what I did.  This video makes it slightly more real.


Since I'm new to this whole video making thing, I couldn't quite get the last slide to slow down.  But, I want to reiterate.....


A HUGE thank you to my amazing family, friends, and teammates that cheered me on in Tempe:


Mom and Mark
Dad and Cathy
Baby Boy
Dad
Lisa and Kyle
Angeline and Rich
Natalie
Julie
Steve and Debbie
Head Cheerleader Kerry
Co-Captain Chrissy
Karri and Mark
Klayton
Sherpa Sedonia
Honey Badger Grace
Swim Twin Dana
Embo
Helen
Kristie
Rocky, Claudia, and baby Sophia
Coach Mike
Coach Lorraine
El Cazador Edward
Mike
Heidi
Phil
My future mom and sister-in-law

Forever indebted to her:
Robin

My best friend and partner:
Nick


You each played a very important part in a day that I will never forget!!!!

2 comments:

  1. OK, your friends' comments on the video both made me crack up and tear up. Congratulations again!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great video, Jess! You are an inspiration!

    ReplyDelete