Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Sh!t [insert anything here] Say

Anyone who spends any little bit of time on Facebook or YouTube knows the "Sh!t People Say" videos have gone viral.  *Most* of them are funny.  When I saw Sh!t Cyclists Say, I knew it would only be a day or two before someone came out with Sh!t Triathletes Say.  Racergirl came out with one that is so-so.  But Trisports.com did one that is hilarious!  
And, yesterday, a friend posted Sh!t ASU Students Say.  It is embarrassing (if you are a Sun Devil like me), hilarious, and oh so true.  You might wonder how I managed to get a quality education out of that school, but I did and so did many of my friends (of course we were Business or Engineering majors and NOT Communication majors). :)
But my favorite is a toss up between Sh!t Guys Don't Say....
 and Sh!t Nobody Says...





No comments:

Post a Comment